Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Day 12: What you believe

I believe in the Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ!
- that my family is AWESOME!!
- that Shane McKay is my soul mate and cannot wait to grow old with him! (i love you baby!)
- that I have some of the best friends that anyone can ask for! (I love yall sooo much)
- in the GREAT US of A!! I love our country!
- that makeup is one of the best creations!
- that caffiene is GREAT!!
- in marriage and staying faithful!
- that I could be a chef one day!
- that I can do anything that I want to do, if I apply myself of course!
- I work with some of the coolest ladies EVER!!!
that I could go on and on all night! But I'll stop!
1 more: I believe that I WILL see my friends and family members, that I have lost throughout the years, again one day!
Love ya'll!! and continue praying for the Rucker family as they go through this tough time! Love you Ben Rucker!! We will miss you but always remember you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment