1. I like actually I LOVE the fact that I can listen to Christmas music this year without crying! Last year and the year before and the year before that, Shane was away with the navy! This year will be AMAZING!! We will be able to spend it together and hopefully with family in the south!!
2. A life goal of mine is to have a home with my husband and future babies, in the south! With friends and family just a short drive down the road!!
3. The last thing you would ever expect me to like (even though I secretly do) is to ride the Harley with my husband! No I am not a biker chic...and sometimes it scares me...but I love that time I get with him and the scenery and the smells of the great outdoors!
4. Some wise words that I love are "Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own." Matthew 6:34
5. Most mornings you will find me If i'm not working, I wake up and make my husband breakfast. Then after he leaves for work, I take a nap....don't tell him! haha!
6. Right now I am super into Sweet tea! I have tried to make it a little better for you by adding honey...but there's nothing better than pure sugar!!! That's probably why I haven't lost any weight!!
7. Right now I am super over being broke!! I am so ready to get my first paycheck!!
Have a great weekend!! Shane has duty tomorrow then on Sunday we are headed to the Battle on the Midway!!! Last year we were so lucky to be able to go to the Carrier Classic where we saw celebrities and even the President! And we also made a cameo on the small screen!! So make sure you look for us!! Have a great weekend!! :)