Friday, August 5, 2011

fill.in.the.____.friday.



1. My go to outfit for a dress-up occasion like a wedding is.... simple cute dress!

2. This week has been...pretty good! I had one interview on Wednesday and I will have another one on Monday!! soooo YAY!! I cannot wait to get a job and start making money!!

3. When it's dinner time and I'm feeling lazy I'll usually eat...a frozen dinner....Or get Shane to cook! lol

4. My favorite pair of shoes are... my flip flops or Toms

5. A random item that I own that is completely unnecessary, but that I could never part with is...random tshirts! I know that I will probably never wear them again but those high school homecoming tshirts have memories...right!?

6. My favorite person is...My husband! I love him soo much!! He is my best friend and I do not know what I would do without him!! Love you baby!! :)


7. If I were going to write my own blank it would say..."If you could go on a shopping spree in any store, which one would it be?" IKEA! I just got the new catalog in and I would love to be able to decorate my house with everything from there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment