Wednesday, August 3, 2011

what.I'm.loving.wednesday.

Shane and I both Love Love these english muffins! They are high in fiber and deliciousness! Plus they only have about 120 calories per serving! I add a little butter and homemade strawberry jelly! :)


 
I love this mac n cheese!! SO easy and delicious! You can always add chicken and a little hot sauce and there ya go. You got your Buffalo Chicken Mac N Cheese!


 
Crystal Light
Sunrise Tangerine Strawberry....Sooo good! Plus you can make a delicious Smoothie with this mix! Recipe here


In the Fields Dress
I'm Loving this dress!! After I get the job...I will be buying this dress!! This website has the cutest dresses!!!

Olive the Dream Dress
Love this one too!! Plus....it has POCKETS! love it!

What are you loving these days???

Remember to keep me in your thoughts and prayers....Going in for an interview today at an optometrist office and Monday at a Dental Office! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment