Saturday, January 28, 2012

fill.in.the.____.friday.


1. My favorite place I've ever traveled to is Australia! I love everything about that wonderful place! The people, the beaches, the food, the weather, the breathtaking sites, driving on the wrong side of the road! HA!
 I hope I can take Shane one day!!

2. Bora Bora is somewhere I'd love to go someday.

3. I pass the time on a plane(or bus, or car ride, or train) by listening to music and sleeping! I can fall asleep so fast on a plane! When I flew home in December I was asleep before we took off! I think I have a problem! haha!

4. My three must-haves when I travel are my make-up, my iPhone, and my pillow!

5. My favorite travel companion is Of course my favorite person - Shane McKay, but when he is gone on deployment, Mom is always a close second.

6. The craziest thing that ever happened to me while traveling is this isn't too crazy but I'll never forget when my cousin, my mom and myself flew to Australia. My cousin is ab a month younger than me and he is straight up Redneck, (I can say that bc my husband is one!) anyways, while we were taking off from LA to Sydney, my cousin decides to yell, "YEE HAWWWW!!!!!" I will never forget how red my face got and the STARES! from everyone!! Goodness gracious I was so embarrassed but it was hilarious and he decided to continue yelling "yee haww" on every flight after that!

7. The most exotic food I've ever tried while traveling is Relating back to Australia...while in Australia we went to one of my aunts friends house, they were having a BBQ{throwin some shrimp on da barbi...} and what I thought was a steak...was a steak, but not from a cow....It was KANGAROO!!!!  I knew it was a little tough to be a steak but it was still good! More like deer meat. I doubt that I will ever eat that again, tho!

8. If I could live anywhere else, I'd live in Flagstaff, AZ or anywhere in TN. Since living in San Diego it makes you realize - There's no place like home! If you ever get to drive to the west, stop in Flagstaff, AZ. I love this place!!

9. I have been to 23 states in the U.S.

I hope you have a fantastic weekend!!!
I am headed to the mall to pick out a bridesmaid dress for my beautiful friend Kendra's wedding!! :) Wish me luck!!
     
     
 

1 comment:

  1. ohh i want to go to australia (and bora bora) sooo bad!! maybe for our big wedding anniversaries :)

    ReplyDelete