Tuesday, January 10, 2012

I've been tagged!!

The Rules

1. You must post the rules.

2. Post 11 fun facts about yourself on the blog post.

3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post.


Facts About Me

1. I have been with Shane for 3 years now!

2. I love spicy food!

3. I love love love yard sales/antique stores!!

4. Doing crafts is my thing! Love it!

5. I am a wanna be photographer!

6. I love to cook and bake!

7. I wish I could be organized!!

8. I absolutely LOVE my job!! And am so thankful that they need me to work with them for a few months!

9. I have 2 tattoos and want at least 1 more!

10. I secretly love living in San Diego! As long as my husband is with me!

11. I get nervous when I approach a green light while driving...afraid that it will change on me very quickly...haha!!

 Questions from Val

1. What is your favorite thing to cook? {And please share the recipe if you can!}
I love to cook the Kung Pao chicken!!
Recipe here!

 
2. Everyone has a guilty pleasure :) What's yours?
Reality shows! I love toddlars and tiaras, The Kardashians, Mob wives! lol...the list could go on and on!


3. Are you a sports fan? If so, who are your favorite teams?
Yes!! I love the SAINTS! (Love me some Drew Brees!)
The St. Louis Cardinals! (i miss albert!)
And due to my husband loving Ole Miss...I love them too! Hoping for a better season this year!!

4. What are you going to watch tonight: The LSU/Bama game, The Bachelor, or Pretty Little Liars?
The Bachelor! another guilty pleasure!

5. What is the one beauty product you couldn't live without?
Oh goodness....can I take 2?
foundation and my mascara!

6. Where is your favorite place to eat in the city where you live?
Newks or McAlister's in Memphis.
Village Pizzeria in San Diego

7. If you won a free vacation, where would you choose to go?
Ireland! I need to explore my roots!

8. Who is your favorite Disney princess?
Cinderella!

9. What do you like on your pizza?
Spinach, feta cheese, mushrooms, mozzerella cheese, artichokes, tomatoes, onions. YUM!!

10. Post a picture of the most recent thing you pinned on Pinterest.
lace dress...
Love this dress!! Could possibly wear this for Shane's homecoming!! :)

11. If you could give one piece of advice to your sixteen year old self, what would it be?
DO NOT SWEAT THE SMALL STUFF!!
It gets better!!

Thanks Val for tagging me!!  This was fun!!


Scroll to Top

1 comment: