Wednesday, January 11, 2012

what.I'm.loving.wednesday.



I am loving that I (re)joined ATC fitness and will be getting back into shape before Shane gets home from deployment!! I believe every military wife goes through this while their husbands are away!

I am loving that one of my best friends Valerie is also a member of the gym and we will be able to see each other at least 4 times a week!! She is going to help me get in shape! She has done so well!! Great motivation!! Love you Val!!
I actually have a few friends that are members and they will def keep me motivated and I cannot wait to workout with them!!



I am loving this Primer! My Mother in law gave this to me for Christmas and I have been using it daily! I love it!!

Laura Gellar - Primer
I have it in Champagne!

I am loving this app Viber!
Shane was just in Thailand for the weekend and he was able to stay in a hotel that offered WiFi and while he was there we turned on the Viber and text each other and was even able to talk on the phone for at least an hour a day! FOR FREE!!!!!!
And...he was able to send me some pictures through Viber!
It is one awesome app! You must have a smart phone and WiFi to get it!
I loved being able to pick up the phone and just send him a text whenever I felt like it!
However, they are now on there way to the next port and I can't talk to him for a little while! But I cannot wait until he gets to the next destination!!
So thankful for technology!!


I am LOVING....that I can finally announce that I am going to be an AUNT again!!!!
This sweet girl is going to be a big sister!!!

I will post the details soon!
Being an aunt is the best job in the world!

I am loving this song by Paul McDonald and Nikki Reed!

 

I hope you are having a great week!
Happy Hump Day!! :)






2 comments:

  1. Love all of these! & that are now workout buddies! See you at 5 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing that app, thats so awesome!

    ReplyDelete