Thursday, October 28, 2010

Day 4: Parents

My parents!
I am sooo blessed with such great parents!!! They are constantly there for me and anyone else! They would drop whatever they are doing at anytime to help someone!!
Married: February 2, 1978
32 years!!! :)
They have become my best friends the past few years! I remember the days when they were always wrong and I would never call them for advice - now a days, they are the first ones I go to (besides Shane) when I need another opinion! I have no idea what I would do without my parents!! Especially while Shane is on deployment!
This is me, my silly dad and neice!...My dad may not always have the right words to say but he sure can fix anything!! I love my precious dad!

This is me and my mom...We bicker a lot and pick on each other...but we love each other!! I really look up to my mom. I want to be like her when I grow up - yes I'm 24 - still not grown up! She is such a great christian woman and is so selfless!! She is always ready to go do something!! If you ever want to hangout with us we have dinner at chickfila every Tuesday night! :)
I don't know what I will do without these two once me and Shane get out to California!
I love you Laurie and Mike!! Thank you for all you do!!

2 comments: