Friday, January 6, 2012

fill.in.the.____.friday.


1. One of my favorite things to do when I have free time is be with my family! Or just be lazy!!!

2. When I have free time I tend to  check my email, get caught up on laundry....check up on the blogs, try new recipes!

3. If I had an entire day completely to myself I would  wake up, watch the today show! and here lately, miss my husband! :(


4. I would prefer to spend my free time (alone or with others...)    i love having alone time, don't get me wrong, but i would def. prefer to be with others(my husband everyday!!!)

5. Most of my free time happens    I hardly ever have free time anymore! My family has been keeping me busy since I've been home! But Sundays are my usual free days!

6. The best thing about free time is    You have no plans!! Which sounds good to me! Time to take it easy and RELAX!!!.

7. The next time I have free time I should probably    go through my clothes and quit living out of my suitcase  but instead, I'll probably get on my computer & read blogs/browse Pinterest/check facebook. haha!
HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND FOLKS!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment