Wednesday, January 4, 2012

What I'm loving Wednesday!

Well I'm back!! I have been MIA for awhile and I will get caught up eventually! I have missed blogging!!
I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and New Year!!


I am loving that this week makes it one month down on this deployment!! I'm not able to discuss how long Shane will be deployed but I can definately countdown!!

Being apart is so hard! And it never gets easier! You can't do anything about it... but pray and get excited for that wonderful homecoming!!! 
Enough of the sappy stuff!....


I am loving my new watch that I got for Christmas!!
I did get a Rose colored one but it didn't go well with my pale skin...so I had to take it back! And got this one instead!

I spent NYE weekend at my aunts house in Arkansas with my family and we had a blast!!
I'm loving that my niece was with us the whole time!
We may have had a few photo shoots!

She is the cutest little girl ever!
I am so thankful that I am Kyleighs aunt!!
After the whole weekend with this precious child, I have decided that Shane and I should wait a few years for children! hahah! I'm not kidding!

While we were in Searcy, AR we did a little shopping...of course and...
I am Loving...my new Toms!
Ok...they are youth Toms but I love the rubber soles and how much more comfortable they are than the adult ones!
Plus they are $16 cheaper than the adults! I just was happy that I could fit my big ol foot in them!!

Oh yea...I got a wonderful Christmas present from my parents/grandparents/Shane....
this bad boy!
I am loving my Canon Rebel!
I have always wanted to take up photography and this will def. help me get my hobby started!

I am also LOVING that I am able to be home (TN) for the next few months! I'm sure I'd be fine but staying in San Diego by myself would've been miserable without Shane!
I am soaking up every second that I can with my family and friends!!

I hope you are having a great week!!
Only 2 days until the weekend! Woo!!




  

No comments:

Post a Comment