Friday, June 24, 2011

fill.in.the.____.friday.


1. The last thing I ate was: Shane picked up lunch for us at the ship yard off of a food truck...a true California burrito. This has everything in it!! Meat, rice, FRIES, guacamole, salsa, peppers...Delicious!! We split it and I'm still hungry! lol

2. The next thing I'd like to eat is: Something off the grill! I love it when Shane grills out! :)

3. The best things: in life are FREE!! San Diego county is having their fair until July 4th! and Shane and I just scored some FREE tickets to it!! Hopefully we will get to go this weekend!!

4. Something that makes me supremely and utterly happy is: that I get Shane all to myself this weekend!! So happy that he doesn't have to work!! YAY!! (Another thing that makes me happy is Fair food!! Cannot wait!!!)


5. Sports are: Fun! To watch and play!! I love going to any baseball game!!! (love me some Albert Pujols)

6. I miss: my family and friends in the South!! Boo hoo!!

7. Right now I am: trying to figure out what Shane and I will do this evening! Fair or grill out?? Or both??...



No comments:

Post a Comment