Thursday, June 30, 2011

What I'm loving Wednesday!

Today I found out that Shane gets a FOUR DAY WEEKEND!!!!
Now with the Navy, this is hardly ever happens...to us at least!
So we are definately taking advantage of this and having a mini honeymoon! :)
And we are going to........
I cannot wait!
I have never been! And we are soo excited!!!

Shane and I LOVE LOVE LOVE this hot sauce!
The recipe for the Asian glazed drummies called for this and we have had it on everything since we got it! (yes, even breakfast!)

Clinique Lash Power Mascara!!
I love this mascara because I have always had issues with my eyes watering or being dry due to my contacts and this stuff doesn't budge when I have those problems! So cry away and this mascara isn't going anywhere! The only way to take it off is with a slightly wet warm cloth, makeup remover doesn't get it off.

V-neck T's
I love these!! It's always my go to shirt! So comfy and cute!
(and it only cost $8)

What are you loving these days??

No comments:

Post a Comment