Wednesday, June 15, 2011

{one} what color best describes you + why?
Purple and gray. Don't know if it describes me in any way...Just love those colors!


{two} how have you changed in the past year?
Wow...well first off I have become a heck of alot stronger with Shane being away for deployment! That was a long 5 months! I have missed him so!!
 If you don't know me very well, I have always been a momma's baby! When I would go to a slumber party, I would always end up calling my mom around midnight or later to come pick me up, because I missed her! And she would always roll out of bed and pick her little baby up! ha! :(  
 I just recently moved all the way to San Diego, CA, without my mom, to be with Shane and I'm doing alright...I still miss being with my mom though! :(


{three} have you ever had any surgeries?
Yes, in November....


{four} why did you start your blog?
I started my blog mainly because I knew I would be moving soon and this would be a good way to keep friends and family updated. Plus it's a like a journal for me!  


{five} what are you looking forward to this summer?
I'm marrying my best friend this weekend!!! :) We have been planning our wedding since last June, changing the date at least 3 times! I really cannot wait for this weekend!!


{six} do you have any family traditions for the 4th of July?
Yes, normally we would go to my aunt's house to swim, layout, play horseshoes, EAT LOTS of FOOD!!, play badminton and shoot fireworks. I'll be missing the 4th with the family because we will be in CA. But this means we will have to start our own family traditions, which I'm very excited about! 



{seven} what’s something new that you’ve tried in the past few months?
I love doing crafts!! I really wish I could stay motivated!!
 


{eight} what is the perfect a/c temperature?
We are so lucky to live inland in San Diego, we never have to turn the air on so it normally stays about 70 degrees year round! Which is perfect!!


{nine} what was the last movie you saw in the theater?
Hangover II! HILARIOUS!!


{ten} what song do you think everyone should hear at least once?
"Hey Porter" by Johnny Cash! I love it because it makes me think of the south and how proud I am to be a Southern Girl!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment