Friday, July 8, 2011

fill.in.the.____.friday.


1. My plans this summer include: Finding a job...(boo, I know!) Hanging out with my love, finding new things to do in California and waiting for visitors!! :) Shanes parents are coming in August and my mom is coming in September!! YAY!!

2. The best summer I ever had was: This has been the best summer so far...but past summers when the church youth group went to centrifuge or M-fuge was always GREAT!!

3. Summer is: Shorts. flip flops. bathing suits. the smell of coconut and sunscreen. Something I love. Blonde hair getting Blonder! Fruity drinks. cookouts. flowers. being outside.  Weddings. the beach. the sun. the pool.Honeysuckles.frozen pickle juice....i could ramble on!! I love summer!!

4. My favorite summer food is: Anything off the grill!! A big juicy hamburger. Stuffed and wrapped jalapenos. Hotdogs. Grilled corn on the cobb(my favorite!) Fresh salsa!! man I am soo hungry!!!! haha!
 
5. The best way to quench a summer thirst is with: H2O first!! Then an ice cold beer!
 
 
6. My summer uniform consists of: Shorts (blue jean or gray old navy shorts), a tank or my v-neck tees, and flops...

7. The best thing about summer is: being with family :( and being out in the sun and enjoying the outdoors!!

No comments:

Post a Comment