Wednesday, July 20, 2011

what.I'm.loving.wednesday.


If you love coffee and need something quick...
Try this!! It's delicious and soo much cheaper than hitting up starbucks and paying $4 for a 12oz coffee! Plus it only has 80 calories! Soo tasty!

I love beer from the New Belgium Brewery in Colorado. They always have light, tasty beers and they have come out with one of my favorites...a Blonde Ale! (They always have the coolest pictures on the labels too!)
It's called Somersault Ale. It's so good!
So if you are looking for a new beer to try, try this!
I love this lotion!! Everyday after I shower I put this lotion on, I have been since April and my skin is soo much smoother and healthier than it's ever been! It doesn't have to loud of a scent so you can definately wear your perfume along with the lotion! Just a nice clean scent! Love this stuff!  

Today is the opening day of the DEL MAR Race track!! We LOVED going to the track the few times we were able to last year and cannot wait for this year!! As you can see the track is right on the coast! It's just beautiful here!!
(Military is FREE!!)
Every Friday after the race they have concerts in the inner ring. So we are pumped to see Ben Harper, Weezer and Jimmy eat world!
Not only do they have concerts but celebrities from all over come out for the races, so OF COURSE, Mackenzie loves to see the celebrities here!! haha!

I love seeing the photos of past celebrities like Lucille Ball, Desi Arnez,
Lucy & Desi in the 50's at Del Mar
A familiar sight at Del Mar in the early years was Bing Crosby, pipe in place and typically casual, on horseback.
Bing Crosby, and even the famous Seabiscuit raced here!!
South American import Ligaroti went head-to-head with Seabiscuit in their 1938 match race at Del Mar.
Now I better go and get me a new hat and dress to wear this weekend to the races!!!

(If you ever decide to come to San Diego, come anytime from July to September!)
Let us know and we will take you to the races!!

I hope you are having a great week! What are you loving this Wednesday??

No comments:

Post a Comment