Friday, July 29, 2011

fill.in.the.____.friday.


1. My favorite color is: At this moment...navy and grey....a little yellow and purples...I just don't really care for pink.

2. My travel destination of choice is: A week at the beach...doing absolutely nothing but laying out all day, going out to eat, grilling out, swimming...you get the idea.

3. My favorite food is: Salsa and salads

4. My happy place is: Anywhere with my husband!! This man really completes me and makes me so happy!!


5. My favorite saying is:
...Very appropriate for me...
:)


6. My dirty little secret is: I doubled a cookie dough recipe and keep it in the freezer so I can have something sweet when I want it! I eat entirely wayyy too much!! I also can't survive without caffiene....I have to have it! I cannot go a week without visiting Target...Ok...Now you know too much!

7. Something friends might say about me is that I am always ready to do something! Once a friend, always a friend! I will always have their backs!! :)
I love my friends and family!

No comments:

Post a Comment